I almost never respond to these when they’re sent by email. Don’t ask me why I decided to answer this one. Post your own answers via comments if you’re so inclined.
1. What time do you get up?
Usually 7 AM. Sadly, much earlier if Jonah’s had a rough night.
2 . If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Historically, probably John F. Kennedy. Today, maybe Steven Spielberg. Doesn’t matter too much to me. I would just want it to be somebody with a passion.
3. Gold or Silver?
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Used to be The West Wing, but then Aaron Sorkin left. Now there’s nothing I watch regularly.
6. What do you have for breakfast?
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
I dunno. Carrot Top?
8. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope. Gonna have to start working out more.
9. What inspires you?
Passion and creativity.
10. What is your middle name?
11. Beach, City, or Country?
City, though not in the heart of downtown. Been there, done that, don’t wanna do it again. ‘burbs are fine, thanks.
12. Favorite Ice Cream?
Some Cold Stone Creamery mixture or Tillamook Brown Cow.
13. Butter, Plain, or Salted Popcorn?
Buttered and salted. Heart attack in a tub.
14. Favorite Color?
15. Favorite Car?
1992-95 Toyota Camry.
16. Favorite Sandwich Filling?
Peanut butter and jelly, I guess.
17. What characteristic do you despise?
18. Favorite Flower?
19. If you had a big win in the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I would not tell people.
20. All time favorite food?
21. What color is your bathroom?
Beige. And it needs to be painted.
22. How many keys on your key ring?
Five + a keyless entry fob.
23. Where would you retire to?
Salem. But we’ll travel extensively.
24. Can you juggle?
Alas, only two items. I don’t even know if that’s considered juggling.
25. Favorite day of the week?
26. Red or White Wine?
White, though I’m tempted by studies showing certain red wines will delay aging.
27. What did you do for your last birthday?
Hung out with family.
29. Say something nice about the person that sent you this.
Julie’s one of the few people I know who has a passion and follows it. Her effort to do interesting and extraordinary things is inspiring.
30. A goal that you will have to work hard to achieve?
Putting out an album. God knows I’ve been trying for years now, and I just can’t seem to get it out the door.