Yeah, OK, so I got tired of my web site looking awful in Apple’s Safari web browser. I was going to wait until Safari left beta before mucking with my code, but I’m using Safari full-time, and frankly, I’d recommend it to anyone running Mac OS 10.2. That being the case, I’ve updated the external Cascading Style Sheet file so that even the Safari beta can display things OK. It’s not perfect, but you just see if you don’t find it much more readable. I know I do. As a bonus, I don’t think I’ve messed up anything in Explorer in making the changes I have, so folks who prefer MSIE should notice no difference. Also, I think I’ve fixed the problem with drop caps. Anybody has major problems with Safari, let me know.